PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
During the check out process, you will be given an opportunity to select a firearms dealer near you based on ZIP Code. Patriot Firearms will make contact with your selected dealer in order to obtain a copy of their Federal Firearms License (FFL). It's always a good idea for you to make contact with them as well to let them know what to expect. Fulfillment and shipping times will be greatly improved if you have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL form to the following email address: FFL@PATRIOTFIREARMSUSA.COM.
Our Fax number for FFL transfers is (505)355-0516
Our Email Address for FFL transfers is FFL@PATRIOTFIREARMSUSA.COM
- Patriot Firearms is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Tracking information is provided for all shipments. Please arrange for package acceptance - especially for high dollar products. If a package is lost or stolen, it is the customers responsibility to contact the shipping partner and arrange for a claim to be filed.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 15 business days of purchase.
Sales on the following items are final:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics
- Firearms should be thoroughly inspected before completing the 4473 form and background check. Firearms that have been successfully transferred to the customer cannot be returned.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to the manufacturer. Patriot Firearms LLC does not warranty magazines, lights, lasers etc. Magazines that malfunction and electronic items that fail, must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. All of our products come with full manufacturer warranty, documentation and paperwork.
If for any reason a firearm must be shipped back to our warehouse (your background check was denied, for example) the purchaser is responsible for return shipping. The firearm must be in new unused condition and you must contact us for RMA information. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
For items that are not firearms - Upon our receipt of your new, unopened item, your purchase price minus a 20% restocking fee, will be refunded to your card. We will not accept return shipments without a Return Authorization Number. To obtain a return authorization number, contact us first. The purchaser is responsible for return shipping.
Any order cancelled after the being submitted is subject to the 20% restocking fee. Your purchase price minus a 20% restocking fee, will be refunded to your card. Credit card fees that Patriot Firearms LLC pays on your behalf are NEVER refundable. If you cancel your order for ANY reason, the credit card fees that we paid are not refundable.
CHECK FOR RECALLS
Before ordering your firearm, we suggest checking for any existing product recall or advisories. You can do that by following this LINK
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
Regarding California Residents & Local Laws in all states
All customers are expected to know and understand their local laws in terms of what is legal and what is not. Patriot Firearms LLC. assumes no liabilty related to local laws and regulations. This is not exclusive to just California residents. This includes all states, cities, towns and municipalities.
- We are sorry to report that we are no longer able to ship firearms to California. We apologize to our brothers and sisters in arms for this. We have tried many ways to make this work in the best interest for all. We simply cannot make this happen. Firearm orders to Californial will automatically be cancelled by our shipping software. Again, we tried for years to make this work - it's just not possible at this time.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 7 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are provided whenever possible.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money. Errors displayed by third party hosts and advertisers can sometimes contain errors. Because Patriot Firearms cannot control external advertisers and hot links to items that are listed incorrectly, Patriot Firearms cannot be held responsible for errors and mis-priced items. Please look closely at the description of the item you are ordering to make sure it matches what you saw on pages such as Gun.Deals .etc.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.